Thursday, February 22, 2007

The rules of 2D vs 3D

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to 2D vs. 3D.
Here are the rules.

Rule #1. You do not talk about 2D vs. 3D.

Rule #2. You do NOT talk about 2D vs 3.....no I'm sorry, I got that wrong. Rule #2 is, no smoking.

Rule #3, ignore rule number 1. Please tell anyone you think might be interested.

And the fourth and final rule. If this is your first time at 2D vs. 3D......you have to fight.


Choose your side.
Anything goes.

May the best dimension win.

3 comments:

boob said...

Nice header art for the blog. How'd you do it. I ain't too savy when it comes to that them thar web code.

DJ Smack Mackey said...

I just made a pic in photoshop and uploaded it to flickr. Then I linked to it in the html code. took a bit of work before I could get it the way I wanted it.

PeterRabbit said...

Actually, I'm on both sides. More on that later.